The HKSF organizes the Dinghy Instructor Course from time to time for people who are interested in teaching sailing. People who are interested in doing a Dinghy Instructor Course must attend and pass a one-day Pre-Entry Assessment conducted by an HKSF Dinghy Examiner not more than one year prior to the instructor training.
Eligibility for Pre-Entry Assessment
1. Candidates should be aged 18 or above;
2. Candidates must demonstrate that they can sail a dinghy confidently to the standard represented by the HKSF Dinghy Certificate Level 1 to 4.
3. Candidates must have attended the Racing Skill and Day Sailing Course and have obtained the Racing Skills and Day Sailing Certificates.
4. Candidates must possess the Pleasure Vessel Operator Grade 2 Certificate issued by the Marine Department.
5. Candidates must hold a valid First Aid Certificate.
HKSF Pre-Entry Assessment on 28 or 29 September 2013
HKSF Pre-Entry Assessment Enrolment Form